Retail conglomerate Landmark Group’s Lifestyle concept – specialising in beauty, accessories and home categories – has opened its revamped store at The Dubai Mall. And we walked through the store for a first-hand experience.
The approximately 4,800-sqft Lifestyle store sports a refreshingly new look, enhanced by the interactive digital touchpoints. The store buzzes with youthful energy accentuated by the product lines where beauty takes predominance among other categories.
“Indeed a beauty, especially the cosmetics section, takes centre stage but the layout of the store is planned in a manner that naturally integrates one section with another while maintaining a strong sense of independence,” explains Tim Graveling, design director, Dalzeil & Pow – that worked on revamping the store.
“We wanted to create a store that inspires our strong base of existing customers while attracting a new group of people who are seeking engagement. The Lifestyle store at The Dubai Mall serves as a blueprint of the brand’s digital transformation journey. Today consumers are highly connected and seek an omnichannel shopping experience. They look for interaction in stores, while the convenience to purchase online. And we have enabled them to experience both in our revamped store,” elaborates Lifestyle CEO, Vikas Attri.
Things to look out for at the Lifestyle store in The Dubai Mall:
- The digital screens located near the cash till that allows customers to purchase online while standing in the store. While the home category is not available in this store, shoppers can place their orders online using the digital touchpoints.
- Interactive digital screens display the top five products in the store, based on real-time information.
- Make-up booths placed at the heart of the store have iPads installed from which consumers can buy products online that they are experimenting in the store, and either pick them up from the store or get them delivered.
- The store also carries a range of hair care range from Tony & Guy that is exclusive to Lifestyle in the retail space.
- The stationery section towards the rear end and handbags at the front end offer a large selection of products from Lifestyle’s lines as well as international brands.